- You would need a valid email address. You are strongly advised against using another person's email. If you do not have a valid email account, kindly create one as it takes just a few minutes to do so.
Please note the following;
- - You would not be able to proceed without a valid email address.
- - You are required to apply with and use only one email address on the portal irrespective of the number of applications and transactions you intend to make.
- - If you have problems with your email address at anytime, kindly contact the helpdesk to advise you on how to solve the issue.
- - If you forget your email address also, kindly contact the helpdesk to advise you on how to solve the issue.
- You would need a valid telephone number. The telephone number must be able to recieve sms. Most GSM and CDMA numbers are able to do so.
- You are expected to provide a valid shipping address. The address should include the name of the Institution or Organization that the transcript is going to as well as its full location including City, State, ZIP/Postcode (for foreign addresses), Country, and Continent. Please note that the courier will deliver your transcript to the address you fill, therefore ensure that you provide accurate details.
- You would need a scanned passport photograph. The scanned image should not exceed 15kb in size and stored as a jpeg ".jpg" file.